Ashbury Rathlin Spruce and Walnut Flat Top Mandolin
Ashbury Rathlin Walnut Mandolin
Solid spruce top with walnut back and sides. Simple basic finish.
Ashbury presents the Rathlin Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & Fiddles
This range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson.
SRP: £259.00 Pounds Stg our price £249.00
- Sapele neck bound with mahogany with a hardwood fingerboard.
- Basic finish which shows the variability of the natural wood. Bone saddle, hardwood bridge. 2 strap end pins.
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Ashbury Rathlin Walnut Flat Top Mandolin
- String gauges: .012/.016/.026w/.040w
- Nut width: 30mm
- Width at 12th fret: 41mm
- Scale length: 360mm
- Max body depth: 54mm
- Body width: 269mm
- No Frets: 19
- Overall body length: 655mm
- Made in: Vietnam