O’Neill’s Music Shop & Boorinwood Music
We are aware of your concerns about how your data is used and shared so we appreciate your trust to protect it.
Our Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through Boorinwood Music online shop website and O’Neill’s Music Shop.
Controllers of Personal Information
O’Neill’s Music Shop is the data controller of personal information collected and processed through Boorinwood Music online shop website and O’Neill’s Music Shop.
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Collect?
We only collect your personal information as necessary to process payment and ship the product to your name and address as provided by you. We may also provide you with communications about new products and offers only if you have agreed to revive our newsletter.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store only the information provided by you on the registration form
- Information From Other Sources: we do not receive information about you from other sources.
For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Information?
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal contact information given by you to communicate with you in relation to queries via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, social media).
- Advertising. We do not use your personal information to display any ads for features, products, and services that might or might not be of interest to you..
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What About Cookies?
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is closely protected from our competitors therefore we do not gift, exchange or sell our customers' personal information to others.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail and processing card and electronic payments. These third-party service providers only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Amazon.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Amazon Europe and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Amazon Europe, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Transfers out of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How Secure is Information About Me?
We ony use leading providers Inmotion Hosting, Prestashop, Paypal, Amazon Pay and Payment Sense and Klarna systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. For more information on how to sign off click here.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Amazon Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Amazon Europe, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice. To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Advertising Preferences page.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access all of your information you have added to your account, your name, address, payment options, profile information,and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of our website for as long as you need it for tax and accounting purposes, your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what the address you have shipped to previously.
Automatic Information Collection
We do not automatically collect any information.
Information From Other Sources
We do not receive information from other sources.